quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2011

ERASMUS - more than a school experience


Hello my name is Andrei, I’m from Romania and I have decided to do Erasmus in Portugal-Porto at ISCAP. What is so fantastic about this experience is that you learn to understand the world you live better, you learn to see things differently, you make new friends from different nationalities, you grow as a person and of course you practice your skills on a foreign language. What I have to say about the people is that, in the street, they are usually happy and really nice, Portuguese people are very welcoming and hospitable. They do their best to make you feel comfortable.

To all possible future Erasmus students in ISCAP I would say: Enjoy life with Erasmus and learn a lot more than any school can teach you.

Sem comentários: