quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

Erasmus = “Live the unforgettable!”


Somebody once said to me: ‘Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you’. So I did! I chose to come at ISCAP, in Portugal. The reason is, because I heard only good things. When I arrived here, I found that everything it’s true.
The worst thing about Erasmus is that it has to come to an end eventually. Is the worst thing because after having an amazing time here for five months, I have to say goodbye to all the wonderful friends I’ve made, to all beautiful things found here. But… to be a student at ISCAP is to live the unforgettable!

It will be hard to leave behind ISCAP, Porto, Portugal… but Romania is my home, and it's time to come back to reality - after the best five months of my life.
Eliza Ciolacul
Romania

Sem comentários: